Dr. Glen Low is an experienced learning professional with an extensive background, knowledge, and education in eLearning and Instructional Strategies.
I am passionate about the innovative and creative uses of learning technologies; and feel a responsibility to mentor others. I am a researcher, author, lecturer and contributing board member in the learning communities.
I have worked in Leadership and Individual Contributor Roles with companies in Learning Management System Development, Higher Education, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Publishing and Medical Devices. I have been successful in analyzing, designing, developing, and implementing training, along with launching leading learning management systems.
I have an in-depth knowledge of adult learning theory, user-centric learning, instructional strategies and assessment.
Described as analytical, resourceful, team-player, focused, inclusive, available and a team-player. I have can quickly jump start a project and bring it to successful completion.
- Key Contributor of Creating a Leading LMS Product
- Pioneer in and continued innovator/developer of Teaching/Learning Technologies
- Doctorate in Educational Media and Technology
- Managed and principal contributor of many enterprise-level Learning Management Systems Implementations
- Learning Strategy and Planning
- Learning Management Systems
- Enterprise Level Training Solutions
- Instructional Design
- Serious Game Based Learning
- Moodle Open-Source Learning Management System
- Conversion of Legacy Products and Classroom Based Instruction into Digital Courses
- Grant recipient for Innovative Uses of Teaching and Learning Technology from Apple Computer and Northeastern University.
- National and International speaker on Assistive Technology, Serious Game Based Learning And Improved Knowledge Retention, Computer Simulations and Learning Management Systems.