Glen has an extensive background, experience, knowledge and education in eLearning. He has developed mission critical enterprise-level training solutions using open-source, proprietary and serious game-based learning technologies supporting more than a 1000 courses and very large user bases. He has developed frameworks and eLearning strategies that enhanced organizational knowledge and learning with improved performance and cost-reductions for Fortune 500 companies in the biotech, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, high-technology industries as well as institutions of higher education. Also, he has directed course management products for an eLearning start-up company that became a market leader. He has held a number of leadership, individual contributor, educator and CEO positions within agile environments. He is extremely passionate about the innovative and creative uses of learning technologies.
- Key Contributor of Creating a Leading LMS Product
- Pioneer in Teaching/Learning Technology
- Recipient of Multiple Technology Grants
- Doctorate in Educational Media and Technology
- Assistant Professor
- Learning Strategy and Planning
- Learning Management Systems
- Enterprise Level Training Solutions
- Instructional Design
- Serious Game Based Learning
- Moodle Open-Source Learning Management System
- Conversion of Legacy Products and Classroom Based Instruction into Digital Courses
- Grant recipient for Innovative Uses of Teaching and Learning Technology from Apple Computer and Northeastern University .
- National and international speaker on Assistive Technology, Serious Game Based Learning And Improved Knowledge Retention, Computer Simulations and Learning Management Systems.